December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolution Results of 2010 and My Goals for 2011!

For 2010 my New Year's resolution was to live a happier life. Plain and simple. I'm very happy to say that I have accomplished that goal. During the past year I have...

  • Finished two semesters of college at E.M.C.C.
  • Gone to one of my "Must Visit Travel Destinations", Chicago, Illinois.
  • Graduated from high school.
  • Had the BEST graduation party and 18th Birthday party ever!!!
  • Started attending the Singles Ward and Institute.
  • Gone on a school funded Speech and Debate tournament trip... and met some great people.
  • Ran a 5k in 29 minutes and a few seconds.
  • And a lot more things that I can't think of right now!
So, for 2011, I have a few New Year's Resolutions, which are more like goals, that I hope to complete within the next twelve months.

Here are a few...
  • Transfer to N.A.U. in August.
  • Pick a Major!!!!
  • Buy a newer car that could actually make the trip to N.A.U. and back...
  • Run a 5k in 25 minutes or less.
and...
  • Have an awesome time in Washington D.C. and New York in May