December 27, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

I had a great Christmas this year.

I got a Thomas Kinkade painting of Cinderella and Prince Charming... and Gus Gus.


I also got an Amazon Kindle, which I have been wanting for awhile.


Then I opened a printer, which was a great surprise.


I don't have a picture of it, but I also got a beautiful watch, which I love. I've wanted a nice, grown up watch for awhile and now I finally have one!

But I think that my favorite moment of opening presents was my mom's face when she opened the present I gave her. I got her the book that Randi made about Grandma Dianne. My mom loved it.


After opening all of our presents at home we headed to Randi and Mike's house for our family Christmas gathering. Our family seemed a little small... we were missing Wendy and Michael, Grandma Carlys, and Ryan's family. We all had a great time though.

We had brunch and then we did a white elephant gift exchange. Some of the gifts were... strange, while other's were funny.

I ended up with a self hypnosis book.


After all the white elephant gift were exchanged and goodbyes were said, my family headed off to the Cardinals vs. Cowboys football game.


The game was very exciting. I personally liked all the junk food... and looking at all the men in their tight spandex pants. The Cardinals won the game in the last ten seconds of the game with a field goal, it was very exciting.