May 5, 2010

More Hours = More Money

I'm pretty sure that I am going to ask to work full time during the summer. I am also pretty sure that I am done working with the two year olds. A need a serious break from diapers and potty training. I also need a break from craziness and stress that comes with that room! Seriously though, 19 kids for only two people to take of is WAY to many. If I am able to work full time this summer I will, hopefully, be put in either the three's room, four's room or the school-age room. I would be okay working in any of these rooms. I already know most of the kids and some of the parents. I also know each of women that work in each room. I am ready to make a little bit more money and take on a few more hours, for the summer at least.I figure that the more money I make, the more I can put away in my savings account for NAU. I'll even have a little bit more spending cash to buy some new work shoes!

My work shoes are soooo gross! Randi bought them for me in November right after I got the job. They've lived a long and productive life. They are very comfortable but unfortunately the bottoms are falling off and they are absolutely covered in bleach stains!!! Yuck.