Well hello, how are you? It's been awhile.
I am sorry for my lack of updates recently. I have been sick, and trying to manage going to school full time and working part time. I don't know how anyone works and goes to school full time and raises a family. It's crazy.
I am well into my fourth week at EMCC and I am relieved to say that I do not plan on dropping any of my classes. I am also getting a paycheck tomorrow so I think I'm doing pretty well for myself right now. After I get my check I am definitely going to pay Richelle back for my Bon Jovi ticket. That is priority #1!!!!
I have plans to take my senior pictures in March with Natalie. I'm super excited to take them. I was supposed to take them in December but then... life happened and they got pushed back to March, I am taking them for SURE this time.
Life has just been crazy. Most days go by so quickly I can barely remember doing anything that I needed to. My "to do" list keeps getting longer and longer and it keeps taking more and more time to cross off each little thing. It's a miracle that I haven't gone crazy yet with all of these changes in the past couple of months. I am so grateful for my awesome family and the unconditional support that they give me. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have someone to call each day just to talk to or people there that care about me and help me make good choices.
Hopefully I can find some extra time each week to keep updating my blog. I think spending a little less time on Farmville just might do the trick.