10 TV shows that I enjoy watching
1. Friends
2. Say Yes to the Dress
3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
4. GLEE
5. Law and Order: SVU
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. What Not to Wear
8. The Cake Boss
9. House Hunters
10. Baby Borrowers... even though it isn't on anymore.
10 Things I did yesterday
1. took a shower
2. went to work
3. thought about going to McDonalds... then didn't
4. had toast for breakfast
5. took a 5-ish mile jog after dinner
6. did 20 situps
7. talked to Randi on the phone
8. wrote in my journal
9. had a bowl of peach ice cream
10. checked my e-mail
10 Things I am looking forward to
1. starting at EMCC
2. walking with my graduationg class in May
3. turning 18
4. going to the beach house this summer... maybe
5. getting my next paycheck
6. chopping off my hair for locks of love
7. crawling into bed tonight
8. passing my food handlers card test, hopefully...
9. wearing my UGG boots again
10. buying a new laptop
10 Of my favorite places to eat
1. Chipotle
2. P.F. Changs
3. Carrabba's
4. Olive Garden
5. The Melting Pot
6. Krispy Kremes
7. Sonic
8. The Cheesecake Factory
9. EL Pollo Lucas
10. Taco Bell!!! JUST KIDDING
10 Things I wish for
1. happiness
2. good health
3. a pay raise
4. a newer car
5. my friend, Kayla, to move back to Arizona
6. to fit back into my SUPER skinny jeans
7. more energy to work out
8. longer running stamina
9. to not have an addiction to diet pepsi
10. more patience, especially with the kids I work with
10 People to tag
1. Richelle
2. Randi
3. Savannah
4. Brooklyn
5. Carol
6. Ryan
7. Michelle
8. grandma
9. Rebecca
10. Derek