January 1, 2010

2009 Review and Resolution for 2010

Last December I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish during the year of 2010.

1. Get my driver’s license
2. Get a job
3. Find a boyfriend (or at least a date to prom)*
4. Earn enough money to buy myself a laptop
5. Learn how to cook/prepare multiple, different meals
6. Acquire better studying habits, instead of relying on my “cramming” method
7. Learn better computer skills (take a summer class)
8. Regulate myself in the church again (or at least remove my “visitor” status in my own ward!)
9. Attempt to run a five 5K with Randi once I’m back in shape (and Savannah, if she wants too)
10. Blog more on “relevant teenage info”


Well, the year is over and I'm happy to say that I have accomplished most of the things on my list and few that were not on my list.

1. I DID get my driver's license AND a car to go with it.
2. I DID get a job. I'm working as a teacher's assistant at Teach N Fun with a group of about twenty two year olds.
3. *sigh* I DID NOT get a boyfriend.... or a date to prom.
4. I DID NOT earn enough money to buy a laptop, but I am working on it still!!
5. I DID NOT learn how to cook anymore meals than I already knew how to make, but I DID learn how to make white chocolate popcorn!!!!!
6. I guess I DID acquire better studying habits because I was able to graduate early from Millennium High School AND I got straight A's on my final report card.
7. I DID NOT learn better computer skills and I DID NOT take a summer computer class (because one wasn't being offered at EMCC)
8. I DID attempt to go to church on a more regular basis, I also had a long talk with my bishop about why I do not go to church every Sunday or to activities on Wednesdays. Hopefully I will do better in 2010.
9. I DID do a 5K with Randi!!! I just DID NOT run the entire way.
10. I DID blog about more relevant teenage information... I think.

Overall I think I did a pretty good job completing my list. For 2010 I am only going to make one resolution...

Live a happier life.