So the title basically includes everyone in this family so listen up...
The band program at my school is hosting a MAJOR fundraiser. I would absolutely love if you could all pull out your checkbooks and contribute a little, lol I'm kidding. =)
But seriously we are having a fundraiser selling all kinds of junk food. The sell includes cheesecake (lots of different kinds), cookies (again, many different kinds), pretzels, pizza, and, two differnt types of chocolate/toffee stuff. The product prices range from 10 dollars to 17 dollars. I would really appreciate it if you guys would buy some stuff. We have to sell at least 60 dollars worth for a grade, plus after the fifth item I sell I get 20% off of every item to go to my bandcamp fund for next year. If you do want to buy some stuff call me, or come buy my house to fill out the form. I have to have all the money turned in by Feb. 1st. Yeah I know, they don't really give us a lot of time to do these things. So PLEASE... Buy some junk food!!!!!