I case any of you heard about what happened at my school today I just want to let you know I'm fine.
There was a bomb threat at my school today. It was pretty serious... The "bomb" was suppost to go off a 8 a.m. this morning in the girls' locker room. Luckily it never did. Everyone was evacuated from the school around 7:45 to the Agriculture shed behind the football field. During that time our school was put under lockdown, along with Billy's school, to be searched. There were like 20 police cars surrounding MHS, along with an ambulance and a firetruck. We were standing outside the Ag. shed for about two and a half hours before the school was opened up again. While we were waiting outside I called my mom and dad on their cellphones and let them know what was happening and that I wanted them to come and get me. (I had to use someone elses's phone because my teacher wouldn't let us bring our stuff with us... stupid old man) so after two and a half hours of waiting I'm finally home. Luckily no bombs were found at my school or at Billy's. The story should be on the news again tonight...
p.s. Please don't forget about my band fundraiser! I need a couple more orders to get my grade!!!