October 7, 2011

A-Z of Me

I've seen this on a couple of blogs that I stalk and thought it would be fun.

Age: 19
Bedsize: twin (which is lame, by the way)

Chores that you hate: folding and putting away laundry

Dogs: ...yes, I like them...

Essential start to your day: calling Neal and saying good morning

Favorite color: pink

Gold or Silver: white gold

Height: 5’10

Instruments you play: the flute... in my previous band geek life

Job title: Attractions Hostess at Disneyland

Kids: don't have any

Live: Anaheim, CA

Mother’s Name: Robyn

Nicknames: Syd, Sydney Marie

Overnight hospital stays: when I was born

Pet peeves: too many to count

Quote from a movie or tv show: "I don't think you want the word pit on a wedding invitation"

Right or Lefty: right-handed

Siblings: 1 brother

Time you wake up: depends on my work schedule

Underwear: ...um, yes...

Vegetable you hate: peas

What makes you run late: forgetting something and having to run home and grab it

X-Rays You’ve Had: mouth for braces and left foot for surgery
Yummy food you make: oatmeal scotchies (this list needs to become much longer...)

Zoo Animal: hippo