September 1, 2011

Disney Days Continued

These past few weeks have probably been the craziest of my whole entire life! Every single day is different and new. I am learning so much more than I ever thought I would.


Neal sent me roses a little over a few ago. They were so beautiful and I was completely surprised!

My mom and her work friend, Marty, came and took me to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch one day. They also took me to Target for some much needed essentials, like a DVD player and some movies.


I learned that in a time of crisis, a small saucepan can also be used as a cereal bowl.


I've used my Disney complimentary pass quite a bit... and have enjoyed going on rides, eating churros, and drinking Mint Juleps.



I've done a Disneyland scavenger hunt.


I've attended a Disney College Program welcome party and took some funny pictures in a photo booth.


 I've eaten dinner at In n Out and got a free hat!


I can't wait to see what happens next!