July 19, 2011

Heart Attacking

On Saturday I called Richelle and asked her if she would help me to tell Neal that I love him by "heart attacking" his truck. She said she would. **Side note: Neal LOVES his truck. He literally takes it to the car wash twice a week so that it stays clean, no joke. I was a little scared that this would make him mad. Luckily, he was a good sport about it and did not get upset.**

Late Sunday night Richelle and I drove to Neal's house. We parked around the corner from his house and I walked up to his house first to make sure all the lights were out. Unfortunately for us, Neal's bedroom light was still on. His bedroom looks out over the driveway where he parks his truck. Richelle played lookout and watched for any moving shadows in his room while I began sticking hearts on the driver's side of the truck. We tried to be very quiet. I was able to stick up all the hearts we had cut out and paint his windows, with some help from Richelle, without him looking out his window.

We took some pictures really quick and then drove off as fast as we could.