April 13, 2011

Fortune Cookie Soap

Over the past couple of months I have fallen in love with two different companies.


and


These are two different small businesses that sell similar bath products
(i.e. bubble bath, hand soap, shampoo, etc...)

Unfortunately for me, I haven't had any extra spending money lately to order some of the products on my wish list from these companies.

Luckily for me, I have gone babysitting twice within the past five days, and have some into a little extra cash.

I decided to order a couple of products from Fortune Cookie Soap that were on my wishlist.
**the only reason I chose to order from this company is because their products are slightly cheaper**

I ordered...

A bathbomb called, "Snowball Fight"


An eleven piece Soap Bar Samples Set


A fortune cookie shaped soap called, "In the Loop"



A fortune cookie shaped soap called, "Cabaret"


And an "Exfoliating Soap Saver"



I am so excited to try out all of these things!