September 1, 2009

On the look out.

Oh Gus-Gus, where are you?!

I still haven't found anything with Gus-Gus in/on it!!! UGH! I'm hoping that after tonight, when I have dinner with him, that I can find something at Cinderella's Castle.

This morning we had breakfast at Chef Mickey's! We stuffed our faces with great food, and got autographs and pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto. Yesterday morning we had the Princess breakfast with Belle, Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Cinderella, Snow White, and Ariel. I got autographs and pictures with them too. THEN today as we were walking into Hollywood Studios and guess who we saw?!

Eeyore and Tigger!

We got pictures and autographs from them and then headed to the Tower of Terror.

The fireworks at the Magic Kingdom were amazing!! I even saw Tinker Bell fly from the castle.

Florida weather is horrible!! It is so muggy and humid I want to kill myself! The plus to this is that there are barely any lines for any of the rides because no one is here. The longest that we've had to wait was ten minutes for the Rockin' Roller Coaster.

There was a huge storm last night while we ate at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. Yum. It poured and poured for at least two hours. Tomorrow night my mom and I are going to the Princess Diana exhibit in downtown Disney.

I think that is everything for right now. Wish me luck on my search for Gus-Gus!!!