July 21, 2009

Uh Oh.

I'm taking my placement test to figure out what classes I'll be taking at EMCC on Thursday!! CRAP! This is very short notice! I need to hit the books, and fast! Two whole months of no learning is really going to affect my score, and this test is very important. It will help my advisor decide what level classes I can take. It tests in three areas: English (I'm guessing writing), reading, and math. I'm not too worried about the English and reading tests, it's the math one. Good thing I save very school paper I get and I have notes going all the way back to my freshman year! It's also a good thing that calculators are allowed!


p.s. wouldn't it be funny if my advisor was like, "uh, you're an idiot, go back to high school!" lol

okay not really, but it would make me laugh (and cry)