May 28, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Last weekend my family and I went to Las Vegas for a Memorial Day. It was the first time that Billy and I had ever been. It was a really fun trip. Besides a few bumps in the road (sickness, crappy hotels, naked ladies being shoved in your face, and sore feet) I really enjoyed Vegas. It's so different than any where else I've ever been. We spent our days touring different parts of the strip and our nights going to shows, eating gellato, and shopping (okay, we did that during the day too). One night my mom and I went the the play Phantom of the Opera. It was awesome! Billy and my dad went to see the Blue Man Group that night. The next night we went as a family to the Cirque du Soleil (I think thats how you spell it) show Mystere. It was freaking amazing!! I highly recommend going to see it, if you ever get the chance. On the drive home we drove through the Hoover dam. It was pretty cool, I used my science knowledge to identify the rocks and stuff...

Thats all I can think of for now. I'll have pictures up as soon as I can get them downloaded.