April 27, 2009

FML

and teachers who have no idea what it's like being a teenager! or just a student, period. I know they think their lives are superior to ours and that they have more important problems than we do, but in some (okay MOST) instances that actually isn't true. I only have seventeen days (plus finals) left of school before the summer vacation starts (halle- freaking- lujah) and today the teachers figured out that *gasp* finals are coming and they haven't taught us what we need to know!! That's just freaking DANDY. Because of course they shouldn't have to worry about the work load they give us these last few days. I can handle my three most important classes, hopefully. It's Spanish that is killing me. I not only can't speak Spanish, but also have to add a presentation that has to last for five whole minute's. I'm going to fail!!!! Did you know that, in general, speaking in front of people publicly is the #1 fear of the common human being. Add speaking in front of a bunch of Mexican kids who are fluent, in a language you've spent a very limited time learning (or at least trying to not completely butcher it) I know I'm going fail. Madly. Why do we have to do a stupid last minute project?! Why can't we just do a normal final? Is it that difficult for teachers to keep their lives easy (hello, less work to grade) along with our lives.

It just frustrates me that I seem to be the only one having problems with this situation.

I know college is going to be more demanding and more difficult, but still. This is cruel and unusual punishment!!