February 11, 2009

WHAT??? Heck No!!!

I don't freaking understand what Summit, the company making New Moon, is thinking!! Ugh! They are going to turn the whole series into some Disney pop music video. How can they think that this okay? Anna Lynn McCord (1st picture) is in the TV series 90210. She'll probably be cast to play Heidi in New Moon. Grr. The Jonas Brothers (2nd picture) want to be on the movie's soundtrack. Um, no. What are they going to play? Some sappy love song? Hello! New Moon is the exact opposite of sappy love songs!! Grr, again. And finally picture number three. *Sigh* Vanessa Hudgens. I really can't even describe my hatred for this possible casting choice. She can NOT play Leah Clearwater. No, absolutely not. Especially putting into account how important that character is in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. She doesn't even look fierce! Grr!! What Summit should do is find another Native American no namer to play Leah. That's what they did for Sam Uley and while the actor wasn't exactly every one's dream for Sam, he did a really great job displaying Sam's strong leadership. The final picture is of Dakota Fanning. She might be playing a very important vampire in the Volturi's Guard. Jane. I LOVE Jane. She, besides Aro, is my favorite vampire villain. I think Dakota would do a very good job playing Jane. She's a little old, but still young enough, with enough make up, to look like a preteen. As you can tell, I'm freaking out a little bit with all these casting choices. It's frustrating seeing your favorite books being hacked up and put on the big screen in cut up, sloppy scenes. I hope New Moon turns out better than Twilight. It would give me hope for Eclipse and possibly Breaking Dawn.