- I LOVE dark chocolate. Yummy!
- I could eat cake batter ice cream ALL day! I don't though. I'm trying to keep MY booty in my size 6/8 jeans.
- I bake the best dang oatmeal scotchies on the planet! If you don't believe me have me bake some for you. I guarantee you'll love them.
- I have a 86% in my college algebra class. It's the highest math grade (knock on wood) that I've ever had in high school.
- I've never kissed a boy (well... in less you count kindergarten when your playing house, I don't)
- I bite my fingernails. It's disgusting, but no matter how hard I try to quit I always end up with my fingers in my mouth. Yuck.
- I got my foot boot off yesterday! I now get to wear matching socks and shoes! Yea!!
- I have a secret passion (well not so secret anymore) for Edgar Allen Poe stories. My all time favorite is the Tell Tale Heart.
- I love Britney Spears, well, her music anyway. She is definitely the "queen of pop". Can't wait for April 24th!!
- I'm super scared to go to college. I'll probably fail out in one semester. I'm smart for a high school kid, but I'm not so sure how I'll do in college.
- My greatest fear is not knowing what's going to happen when I die. I don't like leaving things to faith and trust. I don't like not being in control of situations. I'm scared I won't get the same "treatment/welcome" whatever you want to call it once I get to wherever you DO go when you die. I'm scared that the people that I love who have died before me won't be there when I die. I don't like having a false sense in something that may or may not come true. I don't like that the only answer I get for my questions is, "have faith, it's a apart of the plan" Well, as far as I'm concerned the so called "plan" has screwed up a lot of people's live and taken people away who didn't deserve to leave.
- I want to be a mom when I grow up. End of story. If that means I'm dirt poor because there is only one source of income coming into the house then I guess I'll have to learn how to stop shopping.
- I want my license so freaking bad! I want to come and go on my own terms! Well, mostly.
- I believe EVERYONE is a little bit racist. We all have hard feelings and opinions about people, and it's okay.
- I don't think rap music is bad. It's a form of expression. Like poetry put to a beat.
- I used to want to be a Victoria's Secret model.
- I wish that I could be as out going at school as I am at home with my family. I'm really not all that shy once you get to know me.
- I wish I wasn't afraid to talk to boys. I wish I already had a prom date.
- I am going to go to Forks, Washington someday and find a giant, white three story house in the middle of the woods.
- If I could have one wish it would be that everyone I loved would always be happy and comfortable.
- My hair is always super frizzy. No matter what I do, or what products I use it always ends up with my head looking like a frizz ball.
- I hate practicing my flute, but I love the satisfaction of playing it semi-well.
- I wish I told people exactly what I think of them, instead of editing. I don't think I would have very many friends if I did do that though.
- I wish my dad would understand that I can't get a job this very second. I don't have a way to get to work, I have zero experience, No one is hiring high school students with no car and no experience... period.
- I actually DO know I'm not an adult. I'm sorry if I act like one, but I only do it because I don't understand the immaturity of my generation and I think I'm above it. I also know that I'm not going to be included in every adult activity. That's fine. I'm sorry if the people I like to hang out with are adults. I'm sorry if my best friends aren't in high school. I'm sorry that I'm such a burden to put up with BECAUSE I'm not an adult. I'm sorry that I would rather spend time with my aunts then go to a party with my high school friends and have to call for a ride home because everyone is drunk, besides me. I'm sorry that people have always told me that my family are the only people that will always be there for me and to never tell me secrets to anyone but them, because they would love me no matter what. I'm sorry I listened to that, because it seems like whenever I try to do that I keep getting pushed away.
February 3, 2009
25 random things
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose a few people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you...