Is it really that important? I don't want to miss any rights of passage, BUT because I'm graduating early I'm debating the value of a senior prom. I think it would be kind of stupid to graduate in December and come back in April for a dance. I'm for sure going to my junior prom, which, by the way, brings on a whole new round of problems. If I don't go to my senior prom then I HAVE to have a date for this prom. UGH!! That means I only have three months to find a boy! I guess I could come back in April of my senior year for the prom if I'm dating a college boy (lol). And, is it legal for someone under eighteen to be dating someone over eighteen? And can you take someone who is in college to a high school prom? What's the age limit? And would I even want to take a college boy to prom? IF I had a boyfriend who was out of high school doesn't that translate into, "I'm on to bigger and better things and don't need prom memories to make me happy?"
Did you guys go to prom? Is it really worth it?
I just don't want to miss anything, you know? One minute my mind is screaming at me, "Get the HELL out of there!" and then the next minute I'm thinking about everything I'm going to miss. Like prom.
I'm definitely going back to walk in May. That is for sure! I don't know who all gets to come and all (I don't know how many tickets I'll get) but that is something I refuse to miss.*
* someone better freaking bring an air horn to the walking ceremony. I know you're not supposed to have them, but, I don't care. =)