Sorry this has taken so long. I just barely got the pictures, and I accidentally put them in a file on my computer in a program that we don't have, so I had to track them down.




I had a lot of fun at the premiere. It was fun meeting and talking to people who liked the book series as much as I do. I also had fun hanging out with grandma and Richelle. I'm happy that they liked the series enough to take me to the premiere. I think we had a lot of fun that night. I kept my promise (sort of) of not complaining during the movie and attempting to like it. It was good. Not completely an epic fail, but kind of close. I happy I went to see it, even though I might to but it when it comes out on DVD.
P.S. I heard that they're going to start filming New Moon some time between January and March. I don't know how they are going to do that with Robert's new hair-cut but, whatever.
I also don't understand how they're going to put more Edward moments in to the script. I'm not going to go into detail because of the people who haven't read the book yet, but people who have will understand. They CAN'T put more Edward in New Moon unless they go completely away from the plot of the book. More Edward in the script will totally ruin the ending. It will ruin the drama and suspense of those final chapters in the book. Anyway...
I also heard that the casting director is thinking of a new Jacob. And all I can say is HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For certain reasons the Jacob from Twilight won't really work well enough for New Moon. Plus he's ugly. Unless he grows a few inches, or gains some muscles he just looks too young. New Moon readers will understand why. The guy they are thinking of is SUPER cute. His name is Michael Copon, and he was actually on my dream cast as Sam Uley.
I really hope that he gets cast. He might not be playing the character I think he should play, but playing Jacob is better than not being in the movie at all.

