December 15, 2008

Finals Week

It just hit me today that I have finals on Thursday and Friday. Holy. Freaking. Crap! Where did all my time go? How am I supposed to study, do make up work, practice for chair auditions (for stupid band, which I hate anyway), get over the stress of having to get foot surgery, AND heal my already sprained ankle? How?! There are not enough hours in the day! Why am I still on the computer, and not working. Procrastination! Ugh!!

I'm getting off in two seconds I swear. I just wanted to say a few things first...
  • Carol, I hope you had an amazing surprise party! Out of all the kids I babysat for on Saturday yours were the best! I didn't even mind Tyler crying for a little bit because he was so cute!! And Emma is such a good helper! She was so sweet and nice!! Elias is definitely a little gentleman. He let me read countless stories to him, and even sat with me during the movie. Tyson went to sleep better than any baby I've ever seen! One minute I was rocking him, and the next he was out cold! I loved babysitting for you, I'm just sorry I couldn't be in attendance at your party. Keep being pretty!!!
  • Richelle, your lucky I love Jake so much because, oh my gosh, my ankle is freaking killing me! LOL. Carsen and Derek were good to on Saturday night. I had to tap Derek's butt once for drama with Billy, but other than that everything was good. Thanks for picking me up all those times when I was staying with grandma and grandpa. You really did help me keep my sanity. Keep being pretty too!!
  • Randi, thanks for letting me vent to you about the stupid-ness of the world. Sorry that I'm making you feel old because of my graduation. You've really helped me find myself these past couple of years (attitude and all) so thanks. If it wasn't for you (and Richelle) I wouldn't be as confident as I am today. Hopefully ten years from now if someone asked me who my best friend was I 'll still be able to say that it's you (well, Richelle ties with you. But you get what I mean.) Keep being pretty, and inspiring me to update my closet! =)

Okay I'm done now. Wish me luck on studying!! I'm going to need it!