December 21, 2008
Finals Are Over!
Yesterday my mom looked up on parentconnect.com what my final grades were. I honestly thought I did horrible on my finals, my grades, however, prove otherwise. I got A's in English, History, Marching Band, and Symphonic Band. I also got a B in Spanish. I'm really happy with my grades considering how hard I've worked all semester. My grade point average for this semester is an 3.8 so hopefully that means that I'm getting my academic letter. I've been working for two and a half years for that letter so I'm really excited that I've finally earned it. Next semester is going to be a LOT harder than this semester was. Next semester I'm taking College Algebra (eww), Earth Science (chemistry has too much math), Spanish II (even bigger eww), and Symphonic Band. I'm not particularly excited for that but at least I'm not taking Calculus or something like that (f.y.i. three of my friends at school are taking Honors Calculus II) These next two weeks I'm going to enjoy my vacation to the fullest! Well, the fullest I can in a wheelchair.