November 23, 2008

I don't know how to forward stuff on my email so here is the survey I was supposed to send out.



1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00

2. Diamonds or pearls? Either

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Twilight

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal or a bowl of Special K

6. What is your middle name? Marie

7. What food do you dislike? Sea food, peas, and milk

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Anything on my iPod

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Nissan Altima

10. Favorite sandwich? Shanna's chicken salad sandwiches. Yum!

11. What characteristic do you despise? Abusive people

12. Favorite item of clothing? Anything that fits

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Sydney, Australia

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Uh. I guess Gap, Old Navy, or New York & Co.

15. Where would you retire to? Oahu, Hawaii

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Sweet Sixteen!

17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball

18. Furthest place you are sending this? Uh... it's basically open for anyone to read

19. Person you expect to send it back first? The person who loves me the most...

20. When is your birthday? June 16

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, but I can be grumpy

22. What is your shoe size? 10, but I wear 11

23. Pets? Harley and Billy's immortal gecko

24. Any new and exciting news you ' d like to share with us? I aced my Spanish test!! Yea!!!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Marine Biologist

26. How are you today? Sleepy, and a little stressed out

27. What is your favorite candy? Good & Plenty's

28. What is your favorite flower? The good smelling kind

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? December 25

30. What is your full name? Sydney Marie Hawkins

31. What are you listening to right now? Football Pre-game Show

32. What was the last thing you ate? A cinnamon roll

33. Do you wish on stars? The shooting ones

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Tickle Me Pink

35. How is the weather right now? A bit chilly

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No one yet

37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi

38. Favorite restaurant? Carrabba's

39. Real hair color? Blonde

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Um... I have no idea. Dolls?

41. Summer or winter? Summer, but I want a winter wedding

42. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who it is from

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

44. Coffee or tea? I love the smell of coffee, but don't like the taste of either

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Since this isn't on an e-mail I guess they can't

46. When was the last time you cried? At Randi and Mike's Wedding

47. What is under your bed? Drawers with clothes

48. What did you do last night? Babysat for Shanna and Mike

49. What are you afraid of? Not being accepted by others, not knowing what is after death

50. Salty or sweet? Sweet

51. How many keys on your key ring? One (my car key)

52. How many years at your current job? I'm unemployed...

53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

54. How many towns have you lived in? Places in Phoenix

55. Do you make friends easily? No

56. How many people will you send this to? Whoever reads it

57. How many will respond? I don't really care.