September 29, 2008

Movin' On Past the Serious Blogs

I'm basically bored of sharing my thoughts on political topics and getting zero feed back. So, I've decided to go back to my usual happy-go lucky blogging style. So on to less controversial topics...


I've decided "officially" that I will never, ever, ever in a million years date a boy in the same band program as me (you may quote me later if you must). There is just way to much drama!! And I would prefer to have at least mutual feelings of friendship towards that person if and when we broke up instead of absolute loathing! I mean really, must a break ups be so... vicious? Some of these kids are freaking intense with their feelings of hatred, and I don't ever want to sink down to that level. I don't ever want to hate someone because it didn't "work out". I mean come on we are only in high school! Only between the ages of 14-18. And unless your a Mormon (no pun intended) then most likely your not going to get married to your boyfriend right out of high school! I mean seriously, go to college! Have fun, and date lots of boys!* So that when the right boy does come along you'll know right away that HE is the man you want to spend the rest of forever with. Not some silly high school boy who still blushes at the word sex, or boobs, or periods. Can't we all just be adults?

W.O.W. Sorry about that guys. I totally went off on a rant right there. Oops. That seriously was not my intention, but oh well whats done is done.


Another point I would like to make is.... PLEASE vote for my school to win the ultimate prom!
Just go to http://www.wintheultimateprom.com/ and register to vote. It's super easy! Just fill out the information and click to vote for Millennium High School. If my school wins we get $25,000 to make this year's prom amazing! And since I know a ton of people in the class of '09 I know it would mean a lot to them and to me as well, because I get to go to prom this year!! Yea!!!

Um, I think thats all I wanted to say.

Oh, yeah... I forgot this!

Yep, that's right.

Oh what... Oh Nine... sucks!! Haha sorry Monica! =)