I took this when over the summer when I went to California with Richelle, the boys, Raelynn, and Grandma Carlys and just thought it was pretty funny. I don't know why... I think it has something to do with Carsen's adorable facial expressions!
random school update: I took a spanish test today... and probably bombed it. I'm not all that into learning spanish you know? I guess I should be studying to retake the test, I just really don't want to. Plus I have marching band practice in an hour and I'm not that excited for it. Marching around in the heat, getting screamed at and dehydrated? Yeah, it's not really my cup of tea anymore. A positive about today is that tomorrow is Wednesday! Which means late start, which in turn means I get to sleep until 7 am!!! Yea!!!!!
Oh, and also... My parents finally bought the car!! Whoo Hooo! It's not technically mine because the insurance is under my dad and I don't have my license, BUT that's not the point. The point is that as soon as I get my license I can start driving to school! I won't have to hitch rides anymore! The down fall to that... Billy. Lol jk. He's okay I guess. But with a car comes responsibility and with responsibility comes giving people rides, and running errands. Oh well though. I will gladly run errands if it means that I have a car to drive without having to pay for it.