July 3, 2008

California Baby!

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I will be leaving on yet another vacation. The destination for this vacation is San Diego, California. I'm very excited for this vacation because I get to go with one of my favorite aunts. Richelle!!* This year at the beach house is going to be so much fun. I'm going to try to fish off the pier, I'm going to go to the zoo, and most importantly... I'm going to relax. Since this is my last week before band camp I'm going to try to get as much sleep, and "me" time in as possible. I'm taking my camera and laptop with me to California so I'll be able to update with news about how the trip is going.


* Randi- I really wish you were coming. It would so much fun to get to hang out with you and Richelle at the beach house. I hope you get better soon!

p.s. Sorry for the lack of updates recently. The internet connection sucks at my house. About every two weeks all of the computers in my house completely shut down for about three days, and we can't get on to the internet. It's really annoying.