June 4, 2008

Fatty at the Gym

Yeah I know it isn't nice to call people names, BUT for this story I'm making an exception. So while I was on the treadmill doing my daily workout jog this very curvy girl gets on the treadmill in front of me. Now let me tell you, her curves weren't like my curves. Oh no, you could see every ounce of fat hanging off of this girl in her two sizes too small spandex shorts and tank top. So after she gets done fixing her hair, make up, and jewelry she starts running on her treadmill. Oh wait, I forgot something!! She also hiked up her shirt so everyone in the gym could see her beautiful stomach (insert throwing up here). She also rolled down her shorts so low I thought my eyes were to burn right then and there (seriously people, crack kills). THEN she started running. And wow, was that a treat or what?! Now, I was trying not to look at her, but I just could not help myself. It was just too funny!! While she was running she kept looking at herself in the mirror making "sexy" faces to herself. I'm not even joking! She obviously thought she was one hot piece of... butt. Let me assure you, she was not. I was trying really hard not to laugh, but it was inevitable. Luckily she didn't here me because she had her iPod on. But thats nor even the best part! Guess how long she ran. Six minutes. Yes, let me repeat that... 6 minutes. I mean hello, what kind of workout is that? Times like this make me wish that I had my camera with me at all times. Now how I would have taken a picture of her fatness, I have no idea.