Okay, so I'm writing this blog for someone that I know...
First of all let me just say that girls are mean. We are horrible people that love to make others feel bad about themselves. Now don't try to tell me that what I'm saying isn't true. Of course it is!! Even the nicest people out there say bad things about their friends. Every girl has that need for drama. I don't know why, but we all do. We say bad stuff about our friends, parents, boyfriends, teachers, food, our bodies. Everything.
Second of all girls tell so many stories. Especially the ones that aren't theirs' to tell. I mean come one, it's none of any one's business but your own what you do in your free time, or what you've done at parties. Just because other girls have access to that information doesn't mean they have to share it with anyone. This is how rumors start, because girls are horrible to each other and share stories like wild fire.
Thirdly, it's not like these problem starter girls don't do bad things themselves! Everyone has done things that they are ashamed of. Do you want all your dirty laundry hanging out in the open for everyone to see? Heck no!! So STOP acting like arrogant little, (insert whatever word you like here), and have some self respect. Don't share other peoples' life stories if you don't want yours out there too.
Okay I'm done...
p.s. Does it really matter who I'm talking about, who I'm writing this for, or what this person has done? No. So please don't ask.