March 26, 2008

Academic Letter

Have you ever wanted something so bad that you would do anything to get it? Well thats how I feel about getting my academic letter. I've been working for the past two years to get that stupid patch for my letterman's jacket. Well after being screwed out of it for the second time I've decided I don't care any more. Because I know that I'm smart (and pretty). I don't need some old, wrinkly guy in the front office telling me I'm not smart enough to wear a five dollar patch. I'll make my own freaking patch thank you very much. Of course I'm still going to work my @$$... oops I mean my butt off to get good grades. My need for perfection isn't totally gone. And you know what? IF my some miracle given to me from the big guy ups stairs I do get an academic letter I'm not putting it on my jacket. Nope, sure not. It can sit in my closet collecting dust for all I care. That is of course if I get it, which I wont because I should have it by know.