February 26, 2008
UGH!!!
I had such high hopes for this day. When I woke up this morning I thought it was going to be a good day. Whats the worst thing that can come out of writing an essay right?... Well actually it wasn't just any old essay, this was the AIMS writing test, you know the one I have to pass to graduate high school. So yeah no pressure at all. All was going well when I got stuck on a sentence. I swear for the life of me I will regret this decision for the rest of my life! Why my mind decided to stop working; I have no idea. Funner. Yes thats right I said "funner" in my essay. And not just once, oh no, I said it twice. Why? Why couldn't my mind register another phrase. Like maybe "better" or "more fun" or "exciting". My hopes from this morning have been crushed. I will, obviously, not be exceeding the writing portion of the AIMS test this year. I'm going to have to take it again next year, and pray that my mind doesn't shut down again. So now I'm going to be mourning. The sad thing is that I know I'm smart. If I had been thinking at all during that stupid test I would have realized that my word choice was very poor, because clearly "funner" is not a word.