I'm only going to put the actors' name, so if you want to see their picture go to www.imdb.com
The Cullens
Edward Cullen: Gaspard Ulliel (played Hanibal in "Hanibal Rising")
Carlisle Cullen: Charlie Hunnam (unfortunately he doesn't except any vampire related scripts)
Esme Cullen: Rachel McAdams (played Allie in "The Notebook")
Emmett Cullen: Daniel Cudmore ( played Colossus in the "X-Men" movies)
Rosalie Cullen: Olivia Wilde (looks menacing, but pretty at the same time)
Alice Cullen: Rachel Leigh Cook (LOVED her anti-drug commercial)
Jasper Cullen: Trent Ford (he was a Calvin Klein model in "The Island")
The Swans
Charlie Swan: Dennis Quaid (very good fatherly actor)
Bella Swan: well besides me... Kristen Stewart (she's grown on me)
The Blacks
Billy Black: Graham Greene (was in "Dances with Wolves" I think...)
young Jacob Black: Tyler Posey (played Ty in "Maid in Manhatten")
werewolf Jacob Black: Steven Strait (was in "Sky High" and "The Covenant")
The Enemies
James: Cillian Murphy (best villian actor EVER!!!!)
The Volturi
Aro: Stephen Collins (Rev. Camden in "7th Heaven")
Demetri: Adam Garcia (played grown up Jason in "Riding in Cars with Boys")
Felix: Tyler Hoechin (played Martin Brewer in "7th Heaven")
Jane: Anna-Sophia Robb or Dakota Fanning (Anna-Sophia played Loren in "The Reaping" and Dakota played Fern in "Charlotte's Web")
School Friends
Mike Newton: Max Thieroit (played Gus in "Catch That Kid")
Lauren: Sara Paxton (played Rachel Witchburn in "Sydney White")
Eric Yorkie: Paul Dano (was in Little Miss Sunshine)
Other Family Members
Renee: Sandra Bullock or Lauren Graham (really good motherly actresses)
Thats basically everyone that I have for right now. I know that there are people missing but thats because I still need to find actors that look like the people I have in my head. Tell me what you think! And if you've read the books and can think of some actors for the people I have missing let me know!!