January 4, 2008
Fiesta Bowl
On Wednesday I got to go to the Fiesta Bowl. It was pretty fun. We had seats seven rows off the field on like the 20 yard line. We were Oklahoma fans in the West Virginia section. (don't ask why we were going for O.U. I have no idea...) We were surrounded by a bunch off drunken men and women who were obviously white trailer trash. They were very loud and annoying. One of the guys actually spit on my dad's seat (luckily my dad was standing up so no spit got on him, if he had been sitting I can almost guarantee he would have killed the guy) Then later on in the game a really old drunk guy was screaming at the referees and saying the f-word A LOT. I turned around and looked at him and I swear he was gonna yell at me but then he saw my dad standing next to me. (In my mind I was daring him to say something to me so my dad could beat him up lol) During half time the marching band from each school preformed. Oklahoma's marching band was way more entertaining to watch and way louder. They preformed "Thriller" by Michael Jackson AND did the dance to it!! It was so cool. Unfortunately West Virginia won the game. The whole night I had to listen to "Let's Go....." "MOUNTAINEERS!" it was very annoying. Oh and I did take pictures of the game but I acciddently erased them off my camera before I had a chance to upload them onto the computer.