December 20, 2007
Finals
Today I took my History and Math finals. Lets just say it was a VERY long day of school. My History final went... decently. I'm pretty sure I got at least a B-, which I should be happy about but I'm not. I have a 89% in that class and I really need an A to get my academic letter. Hopefully my final grade bumped my class grade up one percent, but I'm not counting on it because that would be just TOO easy. My Math final on the other hand was HORRIBLE. I'm pretty sure I either got a low C or a high D on that one. Math has never been my best subject so I'm not really worried about it that much. I just hope my grade in that class is still in the B range when my report card comes out (silently praying "Please, Please, Please let me have good grade). So tomorrow I'm taking my English and Band finals. that should go well, hopefully. I'm going to study my butt off tonight just in case. Wish me luck!