November 25, 2007

Disney vacation

Last Friday I departed for my long awaited vacation to Disneyland. The bus ride alone was very exciting. Trust me there is nothing like 50 teenagers hyped up on sugar, and crammed into a small space for six hours. Anyway, Friday night the whole band got to spend about six and a half hours in Disneyland doing whatever we wanted, well with in reason. We had to be in groups of four at least. My group consisted of: Me, Neechelle, Kayla, Jason, Blake, Elizabeth, Mrs. Neechelle's Mom, and Mrs. Kayla's Mom. It was a really fun night, and I got to go on all the rides I wanted to go on. Saturday wasn't really a vacation. We had two competitions to go to, and preform in. The first competiton was horrible! I can't even count how many times I messed up, it was just one thing after another. Luckily no one seemed to notice my mistakes and our score wasn't as bad as it could have been. The second competition was a lot better. Everyone thought we did really well, and our score proved it. My mom and dad even bought me flowers and ateddy bear to show how proud they were of me. I am happy to say that compaired to some of the California bands we looked very mature and grown up. Sunday was definatley the funnest day. We woke up pretty early and went over to Disneyland to enjoy the rides some more. Then about 11:45 a.m. we all met up in Toon Town and got taken to back stage disney. That was the downer of the day, back stage disney totally ruined how I will see Disneyland for the rest of my life. After Cruella Devil (aka Melissa) explained everything about the parade to us we started to get ready, and we took a picture in front of the "Castle". At 3 o'clock we marched the parade. It only took about fifteen minutes, but I was the coolest fifteen minutes ever!!! It was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. Over all it was a good vacation, there wasn't much sleep involved but thats what Rocky Point is for!