October 4, 2007

OCD

I think everyone in this family realizes how OCD I am. This annoying boy in my history class... not so much. ANYWAY. I'm not having a good day and this kid picked the wrong day to get on my nerves. While we were working on our poster project in history I was working VERY hard trying to make the letters on my poster straight. I had already done it like 15 times but I swear those letters kept curving... So this kid, Josh, decides that he is gonna be "funny" and start making some weird noise with his mouth (like a mix between a whistle and a click).I asked him in the NICEST voice I could muster to "please stop", and of course he started laughing and continued the annnoying noise. Well you know that generally I'm a nice person so I let it go for a couple of minutes and continued working on my poster. About 5 minutes later the noise was still coming from his mouth and I asked him AGAIN to "please stop". and do you think he stopped? NO!!!! He started doing it even louder because apparently "I'm not the boss of him". So I had just about had it but I figured I would give him one more chance. That chance didn't last long. Before i could stop myself I screaming at this kid' "Josh!!! STOP IT NOW!!! I'm not even joking if you do that one more time you are gonna get smacked across the face!". The whole class was looking at me like I was from the circus or something. at that time i got up walked out of class and to the bathroom. Where I preceded to call my dad to come and get me. Obviously, today was not my day.