July 23, 2007

This One Time At Band Camp...

Sorry it has taken me so long to write a new blog, my brother refuses to share the computer with me so I am limited on time. Anyway, I got back back from band camp on Saturday. Let me just say I don't think I've ever been more tired in my life!!! I seriously started crying during the car ride home because it finally hit me that I was going home. Which meant sleep, food, and a sanitary bathroom. We left for Camp Shadow Pines early last Monday morning and arrived at around noon. We weren't aloud in our rooms, however, until 2 p.m. So we started unpacking all the suitcases, pit equipment, and brass instruments. Sadly after we got everything off the buses and out of the trailer it starts POURING rain!!!!! Lets just say by the time were aloud in our rooms eveyone's stuff was completely soaked. Then we were forced to started marching rehearsal. We set drill (our spots on the field) and ran it from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.!!!!! We were all dismissed to ours rooms and told to be at stretching practice the next morning at 7a.m. Thats when marching band hell started...